1. High resolution inkjet: also known as high-precision inkjet, due to the use of on-demand inkjet technology, also known as DOD inkjet. Suitable for metal, plastic, carton, wood, aluminum foil, paper, film and other industries. High resolution inkjet printer is mainly used for barcode printing, one-dimensional and two-dimensional barcode, variable barcode and variable data inkjet printer.
2. Small character printer: also known as dot matrix printer. Almost all industries can be used in metals, plastics, glass, wood, pipes, wires and cables, etc. It is not suitable for printing on silicone rubber, Teflon, etc. Small character inkjet printer is widely used with high market share. It is mainly used for inkjet production date, variable date, time, batch number and serial number.
3. Laser code jet marking machine: it is applicable to almost all industries. Laser code jet is formed by the instant gasification of laser directly on the surface of an object, and the surface is damaged. The temperature of the hot filling line is very high, so the ink inkjet printer is not suitable. It is realized by laser inkjet printer. When using laser code spraying, the surface of the product will be damaged and the appearance of the product will be damaged. Therefore, careful consideration should be given to the selection.
4. UV inkjet printer: it is also a product that needs inkjet technology, also known as DOD UV inkjet printer. It is mainly used in cards. In recent years, it has also been used in paper and medicine box, mostly printing barcode, variable barcode and variable data. But it is not suitable for the products with oil.
5. Hand-held inkjet printer: suitable for inkjet printing of large items that are not easy to move and some products without fixed production lines. Generally speaking, it's also a kind of high resolution inkjet printer. Its main feature is manual inkjet printing, that is, hand-held inkjet printing. The advantages of this machine are small size, smart operation, convenient carrying, but the location of inkjet printing is uncertain, error, and lack of aesthetics. However, it's a good choice for large items.
6. Micro character printer: also called micro dot matrix printer. Almost all industries can be used in metals, plastics, glass, wood, pipes, wires and cables, etc. Micro character inkjet printer is widely used for inkjet production date, variable date, time, batch number and serial number. Its advantage is that it can print small and thin fonts on very small objects. But it is not suitable for spraying code on the surface of silicone rubber, Teflon, etc.
The above information is provided by Hangzhou weikeda mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. for reference when purchasing inkjet printers for all walks of life, hoping to help businesses in need. If you have any questions and needs, please call 0571-87671577